I’m writing to you today in what is unprecedented times for us all. While I have never lived during wartime what we are dealing with today reminds me of how my grandparents talked about the war. The long lines, rations, quarantine, uncertainty, etc. While we are all doing our part to fight this battle, I understand the phycological toll this is taking on everyone and my clients in particular. I realize that you, my friends ,are the 1%. I understand the considerable stress that you are under at this time and how hard it is to deal with that stress. Particularly, if all of your coping mechanisms such as bars, golf clubs, sports, restaurants, movie theaters, entertainment centers, gyms, etc, have been closed down. This is why I want you all to know that I am open for business until there is a government-issued mandate to quarantine.
I am currently at my Ohio location until Wednesday, March 25th. I will then be at my Dallas, Texas location from Thursday, March 26th until further notice. I will be maintaining the same business hours 10am – 10pm Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays, that I have for the past 30yrs. With the emergence of this new virus, I have increased my already stringent cleaning protocols. I have now added some additional procedures and protocols to help keep us all safe. Effective immediately you can expect the following to take place:
- All clients will wash their hands immediately upon arrival. You will also have the option to shower before and again after the session if you so choose. (none of this time will come off of your session time)
- After each client leaves, all hard surfaces will be cleaned with hospital-grade cleaner (huge thank you to my client for this)
- Toilets, tubs, showers, floors, sinks, countertops, door handles, toy storage bins, light switches all will be disinfected.
- All used leather goods will be cleaned with special attention given to the nose and mouth areas.
- Unused leather will all be sprayed down with Lysol
- All towels, hand towels, and washcloths will be washed with hot water and bleach.
- All steel toys are cleaned in an autoclave
- All dildos are run through the dishwasher
- All toys are covered with condoms
- All trashcans emptied and sprayed with Lysol
- My Normal protocol was to empty out my dungeon every Sunday for deep cleaning of the wood floors and large equipment. That is now being increased to twice a week.
- All Mistress(es) will use gloves at all times when handling toys
- All Mistress(es) will have washed their hands before and after all sessions.
- No one is to come in for their session if they are running a fever.
While I would say most of this was already in place I have expanded several areas, and while most of these items are just common sense, common sense doesn’t seem to be so common nowadays. In order to thoroughly clean between sessions, I will be putting a 45min window in between appointments. This is going to cut down on the number of clients I will be able to see in a day’s time. I understand that this might be an inconvenience for some of you, but please understand that I have put these actions into practice to keep all of us safe at this time.
I can not stress enough how important it is for you to plan your sessions in advance!! While I fully expected to have massive cancellations I have had quite the opposite. Both my dungeons in Ohio and Texas have had multiple days that have been completely booked out. While Margot and I are both fully committed to continuing to serve the needs of our clients we are going to need your understanding and flexibility while we try our best to see as many clients as we can.
In less than two weeks, we have been launched into one of the largest battles in the history of mankind. We are all united in our common interests. Once again we Americans are fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution — but from annihilation from an unseen enemy. We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist. Make no mistake we will win the battle, and the world will declare in one voice:
We will not go quietly into the night!
We will not vanish without a fight!
We’re going to live on!
We’re going to survive!
God Bless America
God Bless us one and all!!
Who says there cant be a woman president?? LOL