So You Want to be a Professional Dominatrix?
presented by Mistress Montana
Developing your Fem Dom skills
How to set up your business to how to set up your scene
Do you have a demanding or assertive personality? Do all of your friends say you would make a great Dominatrix? What does a professional dominatrix really act like? Do you need to yell and scream to be a dominatrix? What are submissives expecting out of a professional dominatrix? Is being a Dominatrix just an acting job? What are the legalities of being a professional dominatrix? Maybe you don’t want to be a pro dom but you are wanting to learn the skills to spice up your personal life. If these are some of the questions you have been asking yourself or if you have wondered how do I get started? This class will attempt to answer all of these very questions for you.
Becoming a dominatrix is an exploration of self. Who are you, what do you want to be, and how do you want others to see you? These are the life questions that all of us are constantly asking ourselves. It is a daily growth process to be our best selves and to provide the best service to our clients.
There are as many different types of Dommes as there are people. It is not our attempt to sway you in any given direction but to give you information that will help guide you to answer these questions for yourself. If you don’t know yourself then how will you know what you want? These are some basics that everyone must address when getting started.
Taught by Mistress Montana
The first half of the class will address business topics such as:
- Do looks matter?
- Where do I purchase clothes?
- What equipment do I need?
- Where do I purchase equipment?
- Where/How do I get training?
- Should I work for someone?
- What should I charge?
- How much money can I expect to make?
- Do I need to file taxes?
- Can I take credit cards?
- What practices are illegal?
- What can/should I say on the phone?
- Does asking for 350 “roses” protect me?
- Who is my target market?
- Where do I advertise?
- Do I have to show my face in advertisements?
- Does social media work?
- How do I use social media in this business?
Taught by Mistress Daria
The second half of this class is the hands on portion.
Trial and error, success and accolades, but mostly time and practice all contribute to the outcome of your Dominant journey. Deciding what you want and how you want to do it are up you to you and it’s easier to make good choices when you’re well informed. Invest in your success by learning from the best in this area.
After years of teaching both lifestyle and Professional dominant women the ropes, the most common concern and question is predominantly “how do I start a session or how do I keep the dynamic flowing?” These questions are always the overarching concern. Learn techniques that help you get past awkward jitters or doe in the headlights type moments. Mistress Daria will take you from point A to point B and beyond in designing your session and keeping the dynamic popping from start to finish.
This class will include:
- Pre session design tips
- Setting up space/ creating and holding space
- How to negotiate with your sub for success
- Differentiating between submissive psychology and bottoming psychology
- What is a fetishist?
- Creating session moves on the fly
- Setting expectations
- Dealing with bumps in the road
- Topping from the bottom problems
- Articulating personal boundaries clearly
- Bdsm Techniques for beginners to vet subs
- (Impact play, bondage, equipment, toys) with a sub model for hands on demos
- Closing a session, transition of space, aftercare
Mistress Daria’s Dungeon in Plano, TX
(full address to be given upon class enrollment)
Jan 14th, 2023
Sign-in starts at 9:30 am. The class will begin from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm with an hour break for lunch from 12-1 pm. There will be a Q&A to follow.
$425 all major credit cards accepted
To pay using cash app or Venmo please email Mistress Daria for instructions (please DO NOT USE HER PHONE # OR EMAIL ADDRESS! Email for instructions)
To pay using a credit card (with a slightly higher fee) email Mistress Montana for instructions
Saturday casual- no fetish wear, please!!
This class always sells out so book your spot quickly!
About Mistress Montana
BBA in Marketing and a BS in Interior Design from the University of Oklahoma. I have been a professional dominatrix for over 30 years
I currently own and operate 3 fully equipped dungeons in Dallas TX, Dayton OH, & London UK.
I have seen 1000’s of Clients, taught many women how to be dominatrices, worked with countless couples on applying BDSM into their daily lives, and trained many of the past and current professional dominatrixes in Dallas.
- Creator of the Workshop Mastering your sexuality with a twist of kink
- Creator of the Workshop So you think you want to be a Professional Dominatrix?
- Written a national column “Ask Mistress Montana”, as well as written articles for countless magazines.
- Worked with several movie companies:
- Important Holding Films
- Consultant for a pilot TV show
- Consultant on 2 movie scripts
- Firecracker Films UK
- Consultant on BDSM-themed Stacey Dooley sleeps over in the USA.
- Important Holding Films
- Mainstream Magazines
- Insider Magazine
- D Magazine
- Dallas Observer
- Fetish magazines
- Someone’s gonna get it,
- Mistress Nicole London UK,
- Partnered with Sara’s Secret on a monthly video blog “toy” review.
- A frequent guest on Mistress Daria’s monthly PodCast Whip Smart DomTalk.
- A guest on New York City’s The Backpack Show with Chris Brogan
About Mistress Daria
I am a Professional Dominatrix with over 21 years experience in both the professional and lifestyle scenes. Based in Dallas and an avid traveler, I have developed my talent in the bdsm community at large and now share my acumen honed, with you… the aspiring Dominant. I hold BA in Art and Performance. Together with Goddess Ashlee I held the local chapter of Dallas Foot Night franchise between 2010-2014. I have hosted countless professional fetish parties and also hosted the Local Chapter of Clubfemme, a local lifestyle female dominant group. I have worked abroad in the Avalon in Berlin and traveled all over the United States working and shooting fetish photography.
I’ve been featured in articles in Domination Directory International, Subspace magazine, Someones Gonna Get It, Kink Queens Magazine, Dommeviews4u, Kink E Magazine, Yourkinkyfriends.com, Darkside Magazine, Domme addiction, Voyage Dallas and Shoutout DFW. I have been interviewed on many podcasts including Dirk Hoopers fetish Hour, Kinky Cocktail Hour by Saffer Master, KEM Top Talk by Marabelle Blue, Kinkycast and What Women Want podcast.
I’ve preformed at the Dallas Fetish ball repeatedly hosting the Wheel of Pain when it was held at the Lizard Lounge as well as being a guest Mistress with a spanking booth at the Sinical Magazine Ball. I have attended Domcon repeatedly as well as other lifestyle fetish events and parties.
I currently own and run The Meridian Dallas dungeon, a full scale kinky bnb facility, where I host lifestyle couples, professional dominants, fetish photographers and also classes for both lifestyle and pro Dommes. I teach traditional domination techniques and I am also a BondassageTM certified trainer.
I am in the process of releasing a full series of kink and fetish erotica as well as a new line of bdsm implements and a Mistress Daria branded line of latex clothes in collaboration with Kink in the box, a local bespoke fetish designer.